Mole Control

Mole Control Services

Mole Control

At Walls Lawn Care Service Inc., We provide many services to help you achieve the full potential from your lawn. We offer the latest invention in Mole Control.

About Mole Control

Most moles never really come to the surface although they do leave their signs in the form of tunnels and mounds. This damage is created in a mole’s relentless pursuit of food… Primarily earthworms, Yes earth worms. Scientific studies show that 90% of moles tend to eat earthworms, and the other 10% eat grub worms and ants. Moles are insectivores, obtaining essentially ALL of their dietary needs from these creatures. In the process of hunting, moles can tunnel up to 100 feet per day… Causing extensive lawn and landscaping damage.

Culminating years of ground breaking research by the world leading in rodent control technology,
Bell laboratories now provides the industry with the only product on the market proven to kill moles. One lethal dose has been scientifically proven to kill mole in 24 hours and Walls Lawn care has it. Call or Email us today to get in on the latest mole control product thats sweeping the land.

Searching for mole extermination prices? We can provide you with a free onsite quote to rid your yard of moles.

Get Your Free Quote Now

Indiana Professional Lawn and Landscape Association Member

Address

221 Tarr Avenue Salem, IN 47167
Phone: (812) 883-2625
Fax: (812) 883-8825